Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 10. Thanks Hubby

Day 10 already! I can't believe we are already half over the week again. I feel great...I have had no greasy fast food, no soda, no juice since day 1 of this journey...and it's making a big difference...I definitely don't feel bloated like I used too. The best part is I don't miss any of them! I was hoping to write more tonight...but I am beat from working out late tonight...yes...I did MAKE time to work out...I went to the YMCA after the kids went to sleep and did the elliptical for 50 minutes...burned a whopping 530 calories...so the computer says! Feels good....no excuses....I think everyone can find 30 minutes in their day....you just have to be motivated to get out there!

I want to give props to my husband tonight...He cooked a wonderful meal.. chicken with fresh carrots, broccoli, onions, Peas and 1 tbsp of Rice in the mix. He has been feeling guilty since day two of my blog when he went and got taco bell for dinner and had the nerve to ask me if I wanted any! So I told him I would give him credit where credit is due!

good night! turning in....promise i write something more interesting soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment