Monday, January 11, 2010

Day 9. TIRED

Wow...today I really felt like I got hit by a truck. I couldn't believe how tired I am. I am wondering if it is from all the changes in eating and exercising? Today My husband went back to work...mind you he has been off since December 19th...so I sat around the house all day and played with the kids and did some cleaning. Day off from the gym. Realized being home all day i did want to snack...thank goodness I posted this blog and joined mbs...because every time i want to grab for the junk or something easy I am reminded of this commitment! I would suggest it to anyone! Which reminds me...I recieved an email from my friend Jen ....another weight loss challenge and a doctor will be there to talk about hormone balance, nutrition and detox. I will definitely be going...let me know if you want to join me...I will be going to the later meeting...thanks Jen!

"FIGURE 8 - 10 WEEK CHALLENGE - January 25 - April 6th (April 6th is the date we will have our new product release event)
Participants will provide email address and start weight
Weekly accountability phone call will be established
Participants must be using Figure 8 Product line
Winners will be announced at the April 6th event and MUST BE PRESENT to win.
Prizes: 1st prize - Escape to Alderbrook ($250.00 Gift Certificate)

2nd prize - VSpa - Renew & Reactivate Package (includes a 60min. massage -
($170.00 gift certificate)

3rd prize -Shopping at Nordstrom ($100.00 Gift Certificate)

7. First two people to sign up win a DETOX Water Bottle


The night of the event we will also have raffles to give away (each one valued between $60-100)


Raffles: 1 ticket for attending and 1 ticket for each guest you bring - 1 prize per person and must be present to win.

6:30 PM First Raffle - 5 packages
8:15 PM Second Raffle - 5 packages

Dr. Anna Columbini will talk about hormone balance, weight loss and general nutrition. She is an excellent naturopath in the Gig Harbor area. Also, all products falling under the weight loss, nutrition, detox, and balance categories will be 50% off.

Here are the event details:
Comfort Inn
Conference Center
1620 74th Ave SW
Tumwater, WA 98501

session 1: 5-6:45
session 2: 7:15 - 9pm



Also...would like to set up a walk/run Next sunday in the am! comment or email me(rachelrumph@msn.com) below if you'd like to join me at the tacoma waterfront...I am thinking either 9am or 10am?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reading my blog!

    You can read about the supplements I take here:
    http://www.skinnyhollie.com/2009/12/time-to-detox.html

    I actually listed them one day. I LOVE the way my body feels when I am feeding it good food and taking my supplements. I can tell a big difference in my weight loss.

    ReplyDelete